Karen has over 25 years of experience in financial services, having worked as an adviser at both Yorkshire Bank and Santander before joining Active’s client support team in 2014.
As client support manager, Karen’s significant experience in managing the process of client applications for products including mortgages, investments & pensions makes a complicated and constantly changing area much easier to navigate.
Karen has achieved a number of qualifications in financial planning. Most recently, Karen achieved her Diploma in Financial Planning in 2018 (DipPFS).
Karen will usually be in the office managing recommendations and applications efficiently and effectively for Active’s clients.
“Karen is absolutely fantastic! She is extremely personable and feedback from clients is always positive. I am always perfectly happy for clients to contact her if they can’t get hold of me as she is very aware of the work I am doing.” (Mark Dobing)
During her career, Karen has achieved a number of financial planning qualifications. Most recently in 2018, Karen passed another exam which meant she successfully completed the Diploma in Financial Planning (DipPFS).
– Financial Planning Practice (R06, 2018)
– Financial Services, Products & Solutions (LP2, 2018)
– Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics (R01, 2011)
Karen has also previously completed:
– Investment Principles & Risk (R02, 2011)
– Personal Taxation (R03, 2011).
This is in addition to:
– Financial Planning Certificate (FPC, 2003)
– Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CeMAP, 2000).