Jessica joined Active’s paraplanning team in November 2021. She joined from another local financial planning firm, where she worked for 3 and a half years as a paraplanner.
Jess, from Middlesbrough went to Leeds University where she studied Mathematics, gaining a BSc Hons in 2016. At her last firm, Jess worked hard to gain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning & Certificate in Mortgage Advice.
When settled in to her new role, Jess will continue her studies, hoping to one day become a Chartered Financial Planner.
In her previous role, Jess gained excellent experience in a variety of software packages, including SelectaPension, Voyant, FE Analytics and Iress Exchange.
At Active, Jess works closely with the financial planners to analyse pensions and investments and prepare detailed reports and cashflow models in preparation for the advice given to clients.
– Pension income options (JO5) Sept 2022
-Discretionary investment management (J10) – June 2022
– Mortgage advice (CF6) – August 2021
– Financial planning practice (RO6) – July 2020
– Investment principles and risk (RO2) – February 2020
– Financial protection (RO5) – January 2020
– Personal taxation (R03) – November 2019
– Pensions and retirement planning (RO4) – August 2019
– Financial services, regulation and ethics (RO1) – March 2019