Entering the financial services industry at the start of 2013, Emma progressed quickly through her qualifications to become an Independent Financial Adviser in early 2015, going on to join Active in 2016.
The Times detailed Emma in their 2019 “Guide to the UK’s Top-Rated Financial Advisers”. Emma was also recently recognised at the Women in Finance Awards, reaching the finals in the ’Wealth Management Rising Star of the Year 2018’ category.
In addition, at the Women in Financial Advice Awards 2018, Emma was a finalist in the ‘Financial Adviser of the Year’ category. Previously Emma has also featured in The Sunday Times ‘UK top 250 Mortgage advisers 2016’, The Sunday Telegraphs ‘Top Rated Professionals 2015’ and The Times’ ‘Top Rated Adviser in the UK 2014’
Emma offer expertise and advice in a range of financial planning areas, including investment and retirement planning as well as mortgages. Advising also on family, business and associated mortgage protection (including life cover, critical illness and income protection etc).
Emma’s clients are based mainly in the North East; across Teesside and County Durham, but she does have clients in other parts of the UK.
Currently, Emma is studying towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner with only a few exams remaining.
–AF7 Pension Transfers (2019)
-Financial Planning Process (AF5 2016)
– Pension Update (R08 2016)
– Pensions and Retirement Planning (R04 2015)
– Financial Services Products (FA7 2015)
– Financial Planning Practice (R06 2014)
– Advanced Mortgage Advice (R07 2014)
– Equity Release (ER1 2014)
– Long Term Care Insurance (CF8 2014)
– Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01 2013)
– Financial Protection (R05 2013)
– Mortgage Advice (CF6 2013)
– LLB Law Hons Degree (2012)