Do you consider yourself a leading Financial Planner?
Are you Chartered or on your way to being Chartered?
Would you like to work for the North East’s Employer of the Year?
Financial Adviser Job Description:
Role: Independent Financial Adviser / Chartered Financial Planner
Contract: Permanent Employed or Self Employed
Package: Extremely Competitive – based upon experience
Hours: 35 hours pw minimum on a flexible basis
Location: Stockton-On-Tees – or within a 30 mile radius
- Chartered Financial Planner qualified (or working towards Level 6).
- Minimum of 5 years client facing experience.
- Good experience of Personal and Business Financial Planning
- Experience of working with Professional Connections
- Self Motivated and Driven Individual
- Driving Licence
Manage and develop a portfolio of Financial Planning clients.
- Meet with clients (and prospects) to understand their financial needs and objectives.
- Deliver personalised financial solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals.
- Provide periodic reviews on the performance of their respective portfolios.
- Develop and deepen client relationships.
- Professionally represent the Firm through a variation of internal and external events.
- Develop a productive relationship with professional referral partners.
- Maintain the necessary personal standards expected by the Firm and the Regulator to maintain a CF30 position – CPD, TNA, etc
- Motivate, encourage and support others in the team to ensure the Active culture is upheld at all times.