Cheyenne worked as an Accounts Assistant at a local accountancy firm before joining Active as Client Support Officer in June 2015. Cheyenne has proven herself to be a very fast learner, qualifying as a Mortgage Adviser in 2018, and being promoted to Paraplanner in January 2019. Cheyenne is continuing her study to realise her dream of becoming an IFA.
In her previous role as Client Support Officer, Cheyenne worked alongside a number of our Financial Planners to support them and their clients. As a Paraplanner, Cheyenne’s main role is to research the range of products and services currently available to clients and to write detailed reports in preparation for the advice given.
– Financial Protection (R05, 2018)
– Long Term Care (CF8, 2018)
– Equity Release (ER, 2018)
– Mortgage Advice (CF6 2018)
– UK Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics – (CF1 2017)
– Business Administration 1 & 2 (2015)