If you visit a site operated by a third party through a link included on this site, your information might be used differently by the operator of the linked site.
What we might collect
The type of information we might collect about you includes:-
- your name and address
- your phone number and e-mail address
- your occupation
- the information included in any online services to which you subscribe
- details about the services you specifically request
- any information you post about yourself on this site; and
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information you provide to us when using this site will be processed for the following reasons:-
- to process any request for advice or information supplied by us
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved). From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with other statutory requirements.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, or contact us
To comply with the Data Protection requirements we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
You may refuse any marketing communication from us in the future at any time contact us
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please contact us and we will notify you how to proceed.