Location: Stockton-On-Tees, North East
Salary: Dependent on Experience & Qualification
How would you like to work for one of the region’s leading Chartered Financial Planning firms? An organisation that prides itself in developing it’s Team; proudly holding the Investors in People GOLD status?
Due to our ongoing success, we now have an opportunity to add a further experienced ParaPlanner to our growing team.
You will be joining the organisation at a very exciting time where you will be able to develop your skills further and will be based within a friendly and professional environment.
Duties of the ParaPlanner:
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) with research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives.
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) with production of quality, accurate, compliant letters, analysis, suitability reports.
Requirements of the ParaPlanner:
- At least 2 years’ experience within an Adviser firm.
- Diploma qualified or close to attaining DipPFS status.
- Experience in writing technical suitability reports and conducting high quality fund research.
- Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisers.
- Experience and strong knowledge of using provider WRAP platforms.
- Excellent communicator, organised, knowledgeable and technically minded
In return you will receive a comprehensive package; a competitive starting salary depending on experience as well as a generous benefits package.
Call Active today on Tel: 01642 765957 to find out more